Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Gold Prices Soar!

We knew it was coming, we just didn't know when. Gold has finally broke the $615/oz barrier and continues to climb. The "all-or-nothing" investors who usually leave the markets in time-in tears, are still riding the lightning.

Did anyone notice the silly article posted on google the other day about how gold sellers out numbered gold buyers? I won't mention the authors name to save him embarrasment but I think he should do his homework if he's going to make statements like that. ESCPECIALLY if he wants people to read his blog more than once.

Silver also continues to move up the chart at an astounding rate -as I mentioned earlier when it was @ 12.00 .50 doesen't make much difference one way or the other for this metal- its bound for the big time.

For today I'll put SILVER between 13.35 - 13.70.

GOLD 610 -620.

Author--gr.

Sorry I have to hold off on the free daily spot quotes for awhile. Other businesses give spread advice that isn't even close and charge millions annually for it. I figure Since I'm one of the best there is I should either be paid or just invest for myself. No one even writes to thank me for all the money they have made. I'll be making plenty today, tomorrow, and the rest of my life. Everyoneelse can write me or rely on luck and guessing, good luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home