Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Gold and Silver on Fire.

As our dollar is slowly collapsing and more and more Americans daily "In God do Not Trust"
The price of the only real form of true money which will someday soon exist continues to gain value in all forms of currency.

So many are under the impression its the dollar which gets weak that drives the price of metal up or a supply/demand issue. Its really not. Its just the fact that some day all paper currency will be worthless and it will be some type of coin made of some type of precious metal which will be used for exchange. It may well be 200 years down the road but I beleive it could happen in as little as 30.

I'll play live today and call Gold wherever it opens and aim for 635.
I'm still in overnight with silver so i'll let it go to 14.60-70. today.
I'm SURE YOU ALL RECALL I STATED $15.00 SILVER BEFORE THE END OF THE MONTH!

NOW I'M claiming $75.00/oz by CHRISTMAS! PLACE YOUR BETS>>>AUTHOR - GR.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home