Thursday, April 20, 2006

Now is anyone still happy?

No Post this morning, first time in a long time. I figured the market would correct itself. I hope every one who subscribes to daily, weekly, and monthly, not to mention yearly, so-called market guru magizines warned all of you that when prices surge for 3-4 days they usually come right back down...HARD. (Pun intended).

People who bought $15.oo physical silver are safe. Don't worry you'll do just fine in the long run. Make sure you take delivery as soon as possible. Anyone calling for silver to go higher today was a bigtime loser. Same for gold. I hope all of you gold hoarders sold at 650-660 cause you won't see that price again for over a year. -Unless minimum wage goes to $10.00 an hour. I have a better chance of striking oil in my back yard.

Platinum will slowly find its downside also. A precious metal, almost alittle 2 precious. Who really wants it so bad they will pay more than 1200 an ounce for it?

PLDM is a potential gainer. Probably 450 an ounce by dec.

I wouldn't say its impossible for silver to drop to 8.50 an ounce. I would be surprised but it could happen. If it does, buy like crazy!!!

Choppy markets for the next 2 weeks silver between 10-12.00 GOLD runs 500-575.
Author-gr.

3 Comments:

At 7:45 AM, Blogger Gold Futures said...

keep up the work.

 
At 7:46 AM, Blogger Blogger said...

keep up the good work, did you claim your blog at technorati.com yet?

 
At 7:47 AM, Blogger Blogger said...

Also look up blog search engines, and list your blog with as many as you can. I enjoy your writing, and I am sure others will to.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home